Your cart is currently empty!
Read 4Cyclists article about custom cycling clothing possibilities, minimum quantities and design options and requirements.
History of 4Cyclists custom cycling clothing
4Cyclists started as a custom cycling clothing company and the idea about our retail collection started only two years later when our clients asked for kits without designing needs. We started from a very basic line of custom cycling jerseys and custom cycling shorts, then added custom cycling jackets, wind vests, winter clothing. Now we have more than 35 different products to offer to the teams. Contact 4Cyclists for more details.
Proven in competition
We are very proud that our custom made cycling kits are used in every level of cycling. Starting from newcomers to elite athletes. 4Cyclists custom cycling apparel has been used in Tokyo Olympics, World and European Championships, National Championships. Our custom made cycling kit was used when UCI XCO U23 world cup was won by Mārtiņš Blūms in 2017, when Ainārs Ķiksis set Masters World Record in Track Cycling, when Arvis Sprūde set World Ultra Cycling Association’s world record with the most kilometres in seven days. 4Cyclists love to make cycling custom kits that are fast and durable.
Custom cycling kit design
There are almost no limitations when we speak about custom cycling kit design. If you have an idea, 4Cyclists can make it. Don`t have an idea? 4Cyclists will help you and design the kit for you. Custom cycling jersey online design tools not always are very helpful, as they rarely are precise and easily usable. Above all, we prefer to offer our custom cycling kit designer service.
Ready to make your unique kit? Do a little homework:
- Describe your prefered design
- Send us all the logos in vectors
- Tell us about colours and elements
- Moodboard (optional)
- Sketch (optional)
- Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom design cycling clothing range
4Cyclists can offer more than 35 different products for your design fulfilment. We offer custom cycling kits with low minimum order quantities. For some of the products – no minimum order quantity at all. Above all, no matter how big is your club, we can make a custom cycling club kit starting from jerseys, and ending with high-end speed suits or custom cycling socks. This year 4Cyclists have added gravel cycling apparel as gravel cycling is booming now and we love it too. To get a full product list, feel free to contact us! When you will see our product list, it will be clear why it’s not just hops! and cycling kits delivered. Oh, and yes, you can always speak with us about possible product changes or partnerships.
Our custom cycling kits are used on almost all continents. However, we still miss South America and Antarctica. Do you come from South America? We will give you a discount to conquer a new continent. Unfortunately, we feel that it will be impossible to find a club in Antarctica.
Keep your eyes wide open and look for any 4Cyclists custom-design cycling kits around you! You should find them in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Morocco, Japan, and Malaysia. We hope that we mentioned all. If not, we kindly ask you to correct us.
- Can I order just one item with my design? Yes, we don`t have a minimum order quantity for most of our products. Exceptions are gloves, socks, winter apparel and a few other items.
- How much does the design work cost? We charge up to 150 euro for design works but it can be much lower if there is just one product with a simple design.
- Can I do the design by myself? Yes, just ask us for the design templates and guidelines on how to do that.
- How long does it take to get the kits ready? Time can vary depending on the time you order but usually, it takes up to six weeks from the design confirmation.
- Do you deliver worldwide? Yes, we do. We use DHL as our shipping partner.
- Do you provide a sizing kit? Yes, we do have sizing kits for most of our products.
- Do you have a crash replacement policy for custom clothing? As we are riding our bikes as you do, we know that crash replacement can be crucial. We offer a 50% discount in case of a crash.
- Do you sponsor cycling teams and other projects? We love to be a part of our client’s successes. If you have a team or other interesting project, let us know!
Take a look at how to order your next custom cycling kit!
If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to contact 4Cyclists!